Monday, December 29, 2008

We are warm!

Well we made it to Florida! We had a slight delay in Detroit, but nothing we couldn't handle. It was insane at the airport in Detroit. Sooo busy. We got really lucky at the security checkpoint. They had a terribly long line, but the lady sent us in the "family" line and we didn't have to wait AT.ALL.... SOOO nice when you are traveling with a 2 year old. Carson was super while we waited, he had plenty of room to get his cars and trucks out and play them and he was great!


Once we got on the plane he made friends with a little girl in front of us named Abby she was 3 1/2 and they hit it off! They traded toys back and forth and had great time! Let's pray the ride home is as uneventful!


We got the airport way too early, Jason wanted to leave at like 3 and our plane didn't leave until 6:50. I really dislike sitting around and waiting, but I guess now I can say it is getting easier since Carson is getting older.


Since being at my mom's Jefferson the dog has been knocking Carson over and scareing the crap out of him! It's certainly a change from when we were here in July! Carson was carrying the dog around in July, now the dog is 5 times his size and he's scared to death of the dog!


My mind has been super busy brainstorming about the upcoming new year and the things I want to do with my photography. Gearing up for the upcoming wedding season. I REALLY want to do more low key wedding stuff this year, and I am thinking about offering a package where they just get EVERY photo we take at their wedding and the CD with all right released and be done with it, but it's very difficult to upcharge when your doing that because I don't think people "feel like" they are getting as much you know. When in reality they are because they are able to do whatever they want with EVERY photo. Brides are a pain in the rear... ugh.

0 comments: