Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just another day in paradise.







My mom and grammy




Check out the heart on my mom's shirt from the shadow and the sun.







Well, I just got home from another day and we aren't doing much tonight... just hangin' out which is just fine with me. Carson didn't get out of bed this morning until around 11am which was WONDERFUL. He's a late sleeper and a night owl like me anyway, but I was up at about 10 so it was nice to have the first hour to myself. I enjoyed it!







We got around and then took my niece and nephew (Shannon & Justin) to meet my grandma who was going to take them to the airport. My great grandma was also here so we also took her to Grammy so she could head home. I think she was anxious to get home!!! Probably ready for her own little routine again.







Kenedey stayed at my moms and hung out with her friends that live here. Sierra and her hung out and played club penguin and with Webkins. They had a great time. Certainly better than driving 2 hours with no exciting destination in sight. Carson went with us and did really well. He is such a brat sometimes though. He told Shannon, "hey you leave me alone"... in a mean voice... ugh... I keep telling myself it's just a 2 year old thing... right?!







We had 5 generations there so we figured anytime we are actually all together we need to take a pic for memories. This time Carson was the 5th one, Kenedey has a few so it was a good thing for us to have him in it this time.







Tomorrow my brother Tim is coming into town for New Year's I haven't seen him in a LONG time... WAY.TOO.LONG. It was great talking to him on the phone so I am excited to hang out with him in person! He's a riot and makes us all laugh a lot!












0 comments: