Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Questionairre...

I did this last year over at my old blog: http://www.kariandfam.blogspot.com/


1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
Photographed 5 weddings! WAY more work than I expected... the afterwork anyway.


2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Nope, sure didn't and I think I should probably work on this one again.


3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No one... but lots of babies were born and into my Bebe' Collection... Baby Sammy is now my fav!


4. Did anyone close to you die?
No!


5. What states/countries did you visit? Florida, that's where I am again, right now... 2 years in a row!


6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? More time of happiness... I really noticed this year how short life is, I spent a great deal of later 2008 depressed and feeling very unhappy. I am feeling much better to start the year and I really want to make sure the whole year is at least a concious effort to maintain this happiness. I really want to do more "fun things" that don't necessarily cost $.


7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I left my job working for Dr. Robertson and pursued my true passion Photography. It really has been wonderful and I have learned so much. I don't miss much of the office, however some of the patients I do miss. We did a few things this year that really have started to feel like tradition. We went to the Great Wolf Lodge again, and came to Florida in July and Dec. It has been so great being with family. Also, this year I moved to "Tildenville"!


8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? My photography business.


9. What was your biggest failure?
Probably money. Defintely a weakness for me. I did really good on not spending, but saving and keeping the budget together between the two of us has really been a challenge. EXACT same answer as last year.


10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope.


11. What was the best thing you bought?
My D200!


12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Carson's! He is much better this year than last year.


13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?



14. Where did most of your money go?
Bills.... probably Sprint!


15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Going to Florida and more new ideas for photography sessions.


16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
Let's Get Married! First wedding season!


17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? 
same... but had a rough patch during the year. b) thinner or fatter? same.. unfortunately c) richer or poorer? poorer!


18. What do you wish you’d done more of? More memories that were pure fun... things with the kids that they really enjoy. I want to come up with more fun things for them to do that take effort and are creative to make more memories.


19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Feeling depressed, unhappy... such a dang waste of time.


20. How did you spend Christmas?
It was great because Christmases all pretty much got done the weekend before the actual day. Very relaxing.


21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
Just more with the kids!


22. What was your favorite TV program?
Private Practice and The Hills.


23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Olivia Thomas

24. What was the best book you read?
TWILIGHT!!!


25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Jack Johnson


26. What did you want and get?
Bigger better Camera

27. What did you you want and not get?
too many to name!

28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Marley & Me and Twilight

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 29. Went to dinner at Webers where my cousin works, and went to see Twilight with Kenedey!!!

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?


31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Casual comfy... boring!

32. What kept you sane?
Family & friends

.33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Still Nick Lachey

34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Election year! I wouldn't say it stirred me.

35. Who did you miss?
My mom

36. Who was the best new person you met? Tyler :-)

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008: Business... Hard drives SUCK

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. Love is the answer to most of the questions in my heart like why are we here? Where do we go? and how come it's so hard? Better Together by Jack Johnson

0 comments: