Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I did it...

So my other blog has been getting some strange comments and I just felt like too many people were reading and honestly it was freaking my mom out! So my first year (of blogging)... is over there ------> www.kariandfam.blogspot.com

I haven't blogged in SO.STINKIN.LONG and I was REALLY beginning to miss it. More because if I don't write something down... I can't remember it... (right Jessica). Yeah that's my cousin who remembers everything about our childhood and I remember NOTHING!

Sooo... here is my NEW BLOG!!! I can't believe more of you haven't been bugging me about blogging (family ;-)

Just a quick catch up... Ken, Carson and I went down for a visit to my mom's at the beginning of July. Carson and I came home the 10th because I had a wedding that needed my photography services ;-) on the 11th. Kenedey has been there and will FINALLY come home this weekend. Can I just tell you it's been WAY.TOO.LONG. When she gets home, it will have been a month! Whew.

Carson is doing a fine job of driving me nuts. Kenedey, I need my girl back... im super tired of trains and cars... I'm not cut out for boy stuff... give me hair bows, cute clothes, make up and all that girly stuff and we are in business!

So the name of my blog: yeah if you visit around December over at my other blog, you will find out all about how my life goes and my Grammy always says; it's a Lucielle Ball Life... IT SURE IS!

0 comments: