Monday, July 28, 2008

Just a few short hours left...

for the contest!

You will find these same details listed in the post below (I just copied and pasted). I have the names of all of you have emailed me to enter and the few of you who have left a comment to enter the contest! This post is just a recap and reminder for you to enter:

I have a new camera and I would like to get some more experience with it! So if you have been waiting to schedule a shoot and just haven't made the time or just haven't done it... now is your chance to get a free session... if you win this contest!What's in it for you if you win? well.... how about a free session ($50 value), 1 free 8x10, 1 free 5x7 and 8 free wallets! Also, 20% off any other prints you order! What a deal!Your shoot can include as many subjects as you choose, your choice of location, and pretty much anything goes!Rules: the session must be complete by August 6th. Its wedding season and we must stay on track. Also, your order must be placed within 5 days after your gallery is posted and payment is due when the order is placed. Lastly, it must be within a 50 mile radius of my home in Brooklyn, Michigan.All you have to do to enter the contest is; either leave a comment on the blog here, OR email me @ karicarpenter2002@yahoo.com Here is how we will choose a winner. I will write everyone who either emails me or leaves a comment here on a piece of paper. Then I will have my kids draw 1 name out of a bowl. Whoever's name is chosen, I will contact and get your session scheduled right away! The contest begins @ 9 pm Thurs. July 24, 2008 and ends @ midnight on Monday, July 28th, 2008! Good luck to all of you who enter!!! Tell all your friends about the contest and if we have a good turn out (at least 15 entrants), you all just might recieve a little bonus!

0 comments: